Marketing Coach is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Marketing Coach may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 22/10/21
DATA and PRIVACY STATEMENT
MarketingCoach.ie respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data and comply with Data Protection Law. This section explains how we process and use any data we collect or data you provide to us through this website.
Who is this data and privacy statement for?
This statement is for any visitors to this website and as a professional service provider, our target audience is adults and we do not intend to collect data about minors and children.
Who is the Data Controller?
MarketingCoach.ie, collectively referred to as “MarketingCoach”, “we”, “us”, or “our” in this statement, is the controller in respect of the data we collect from you, towards providing you with your requested services and using and accessing our product. We take all reasonable steps to ensure the safety and privacy of all information you have provided.
Our full details are available on the Contact Us page on this website.
What are the data we collect from you?
We collect personal data or information about an individual who uses our website. The data that we collect does not include data where the identity has been removed or anonymised.
The following are the type of personal data we may collect, use, store and transfer.
- Basic personal data which includes name, title, gender, username or any identifier, contact details (email address and telephone number).
- Technical information relating to electronic communication, which includes Internet Protocol (IP) address, login details, browser type and version, time and location details, plug-ins, operating system and other technology on the device that you use to access our website.
- Other data such as your interests, preferences and feedback, information about how you use our website and services, and marketing and communication preferences.
The processing of your personal data will be limited to such activity as is reasonably required to satisfy its obligations under the contract you have engaged with us and/or only to the extent necessary to provide the services you requested from us.
How do we use your personal data?
Your personal data is used by us and by third-party service providers acting on our behalf for the purpose of the following:
- Providing you with our coaching, consultancy, training and mentoring services;
- Purchasing our products;
- Administration and billing purposes and other which are reasonably incidental to the services or product being provided;
- Sending or providing you with access to our product, invitations to events, promotional materials, training programmes and other events;
- Maintaining our list of contacts; and
- Safeguarding the health and safety of our personnel and attendees at events or training programmes hosted, organised or delivered by us.
We may disclose your personal data to third party recipients acting on your or our behalf, while providing our services and/or using or accessing our products and for providing you information we believe you may be interested in. We may retain your personal data while providing the services to you and for as long as it is reasonably necessary.
You are not required under a statutory or contractual duty to provide us any personal data or information. However, there are some information that you must provide in order for us to fulfil the services you required. We will notify you of any such information and if you do not wish to provide us with this information, we may not be in the position to provide our services to you.
Under certain circumstance and subject to certain restrictions, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Access to your personal data
- Request the rectification and /or erasure of your personal data
- Restrict the use of your personal data
- Object to the processing of your personal data
- Receive the personal data you have provided with us in a structured format or require us to transmit the data to another controller
- Stop us from sending you marketing messages at any time
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you disagree or dissatisfied with the way we are handling and using your personal data or how we facilitate your rights or comply with our obligations under the data protection law, you have right to make a complaints to the Data Protection Commission through their email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rest assured that we employ appropriate technical security measures to help protect your personal data against loss and guard against access by third parties.
How do we keep your file?
Once you engaged with us and we have completed the services to you, we keep your information in our file for at least six years and then dispose it, unless you have requested us to remove all your information from our file at any stage.
We keep most our files online, and unless you require other format, you agree to having your records and correspondence with us stored in electronic format.
The information and materials contained on this website is for general purposes only and does not constitute any professional services or advice.
Any and all information on this website is subject to change without notice. MarketingCoach.ie has no liability whatsoever for any action taken in reliance on the information available on this website.
MarketingCoach.ie will use personal data relating to you for the purpose of providing you with our services; using and accessing our products; communicating with you either in response to the form you have completed via this website or where you have signed to receive updates from our site or newsletter; operating advertising campaigns including working with third parties to display adverts to you on the basis of your use of our website and track the effective of the advertisements; improving and updating our website; generating and analysing statistics regarding the use of our website including the frequency of use of individual pages; and carrying out research and customer satisfaction surveys.
MarketingCoach.ie is not responsible for the content of external internet site which link to this site or which are inked to from it.
All website content such as logos, texts, graphics, images, icons, video clips and software is the property of MarketingCoach.ie or its content providers and is protected by applicable copyright and/or other intellectual property laws.
You can change your cookie preferences through the Cookie Settings. You can select “on” or “off” for non-strictly necessary cookies and then refresh your page.
At any time, you can delete or configure cookies by configuring your Internet browser through the dedicated help sections of your browser.